Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Those Perky Girls

I'm sorry, perky people, but I don't like you.  I feel like there are personalities that are impossible for  me to handle, and perkiness is at the top of that list.  Perky people are typically oblivious, fake, unintelligent and generally disliked by the populus.  Unless you're Reese Witherspoon.  But she doesn't really count.  But back to perky people.  There are just too many.  One girl, this very perky girl whose first name happens to be my middle name, so I'll call her Lulu.  Lulu is new to my dance studio.  Fairly new.  I've seen her at summer camp and field trips before, and never liked her.  Fake, fake, fake.  And she's one of those comp girls.  She's used to over the top performances and stuff.  That little conniving @$$&0!"....  My dance studio is one of the few traditional dance studios in the entire state.  We tried going to a comp once, and we won a group number, but the other studios were so rude so we never went back.  Anyways lulu is one of those perky girls with no manners, no technique, no poise and no class.  Part 2 of my perky girls rant coming soon. We're not finished, Lulu.

Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment