Saturday, May 25, 2013

Perky Girls: Part 2

 Another perky girl I know is Avalon.  But Avalon is my friend.  And she is annoying.  Well, were sort of friends.  I kind of have no choice cause our brothers are really good friends and we have to watch all their sports games together and go on all those tournament trips.   I really like Avalon as a person, but sometimes you wish even your friends could improve themselves a little bit.  ( not Shannon and Hailee, they are perf.)
Here's what Avalon must change.
1. Intentionally being perky.  She's shy by nature for lots of reasons, and when she purposefully tries to be perky, she is too awkward to pull it off.  Only Reese can pull it off.  Only Reese.
2.  Over-dressing.  Avalon has mostly cute clothes.  But she tends to get too fancy for a real casual occasion,  like once at a basketball practice she wore a semi formal dress, and once at a pool party she wore coach ballet flats and and another semi formal dress with a fancy clutch.  She also mixes colors very poorly.  Okay, so maybe she has really bad vision problems, but someone must tell her that yellow shorts with orange shirts do not work.
3.  She publicly embarrasses me.  Once we went to an outlet because it was near our brothers baseball and she spilled her smoothie on a jacket at Aeropostale and then told the worker I did it.  Then I was at her house and made me do gymnastics with her and then cute boys from her school walked by and well, it was awkward.  That brings me to number four.
4.  She's boy crazy.  Avalon really needs to stop caring about boys.  Sure, she's lucky to have some good looking ones at her school, but that doesn't mean she needs to be obsessed with them.  She feels as if the point of high school is to have fun and date boys.  She doesn't go to my school.  But if she did, shed realize the point of high school is to make it out alive.

Okay, I'm done talking about Avalon.  It's a little unfair to her because I know she has major problems with stunted growth, vision and other stuff but yeah.  I'm not a bad person guys!!!!
No matter how crazy she is, well still be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment