Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sorry for the Long Wait...

     It's been a while since my last post, forgive me.  Not much has happened, though.  Ciaran had a Halloween/birthday party for his 9th birthday.  Me and Thea had to serve a bunch of bratty 3rd graders for 2 hours.  Fun.  Today was a very stressful day.  Apparently, Willow had somewhat caught on to what I'm doing, so before she finds out, I'm changing her name to Cece.  Sorry.  Cece is driving me nuts!  Plus, I was talking to a friend of mine, Faith, and "Cece" overheard me talking about her being really fake, and I think she got upset.  She is beginning to brag about her being skinny now.  She's like  "I'm 72 pounds."  That can't be possible, sorry.  She is 5'3".  She should be admitted to an anorexia treatment center, or take some Boost, at least.  Or she could just be honest, and I'd be perfectly happy with that.  Shelby, however, has gotten more tolerable.  Yet, Shelby tolerates Cece, even though Cece bags on her 24/7.  I really hope Cece quits.  She is making my life more frustrating than it already is.  We are in 3 scenes in the Nutcracker, and she doesn't even star in one.  Her acting is that terrible.  I'm sorry, it is.  Her fake smile, meaningless emotions, pointing at random things.  I want to just bang my head on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment